Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today. Bad. Yes.

Tiredddddddd.

I went to sleep around 3:00 am last night since I couldn't sleep, was supposed to wake up and 9:30 am, and slept til 11:30... oops.
I finished xmas baking about an hour ago and it took THREE freaking hours =_= then AFTER all of my hard work, my dog jumped up on the counter and tried to steal my peanut butter fudge. D: I've never snapped at him so loud before o_o, but I worked hard. D:< dlkfagaklffgasdojf
-EDIT-
Oh lovely. My pumpkin bread is still raw. *sigh* oh well, Im eating it anyways XD

Christmas will probably be really boring considering I'm not important enough in my grandparents's eyes to make it special. No tree, no decorations, probably no baking like we usually do either. *sigh* Not looking forward to the holidays. :( Lets hope I have a good internet connection because I will probably end up locking myself in a room there just playing Warcraft or something. XD ahhh lets hope.

Happy Holidays Everyone~
-Ayuna

No comments:

Post a Comment