Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Say whut now?

I'm Ayuna. Here is a bit about me. :3

-Something isn't right in my head. let me warn you about that now. XD
-My favorite colors are Purple, Orange, and Lime Green.
-I'm perfectionist. Big time.
-I LOVE SHINee, Super Junior, and alice nine. to no end <3 diss them, and I bite you. ;)
-I'm the proud leader of the youtube project RenaiDreamDubs (also known as RDP, or RenaiDream!Project), and the proud sub-leader of HanaEmiProject! check us out! :)
RDP 8D
HEP 8D
-My display name was inspired by EPIC SMEX CUPCAKES. You don't know us, you should. ;)
sexy stuff right here.
-I'm pretty short tempered, so choose words carefully with me.
-I don't put up with fakers, two-faced people, liars, and just d-bags in general.
-I'm Icelandic, Irish, and Japanese. (probably some other stuff in me too that I'm unaware of. XD)
-I over use the smileys "XD" , "o3o", and "8D" a bit too much. </3
-I'm in band at school and I play TRUMPET. (dayum right. <3)
-This was my first post! :D enjoy ^^

Hope you all treat me well!
-Ayuna

No comments:

Post a Comment